I weighed myself today and I have lost 1.2 lbs. since last week. I was hoping for closer to 2 lbs. since we were at Rock the Desert Friday and Saturday, but I'm still happy that it's a minus and not a plus! I'm still keeping a food log. I did pretty well at that except during the weekend. This week I'm posting my meal plan for the week.
Monday~ Sandwiches and chips. I know it's not exciting or anything, but I like to have sandwiches for supper once a week. It's a good light meal, especially with the Summer heat.
Tuesday~ Ground Beef and Potato Burritos
Wednesday~Homemade Chicken Nuggets w/not homemade mac n cheese and a steamer veggie mix
Thursday~ Hashbrown Casserole~ this is a new recipe for us to try from Recipe.com magazine. I'll make a steamer veggie for a side
Friday~ Tex~Mex pizza~ also a recipe I haven't tried yet from the Recipe.com magazine.
Saturday~ Chicken Avocado Tostados on the grill~ another recipe from the same magazine.
I'm linking this post to I'm an Organizing Junkie's Monday Menu Plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment